|HAM Band status|
|The main aim of the project "CRXCluster" is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
- logbook with import/export data.
- eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
- band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
- eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
- Web dxcluster here you'll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
- Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
- Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter's (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
- Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
- Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for "radio sked".
- Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
- Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
- Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
- Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Good Dx with !
The CRX team.